The Grenfell Response Team, led by the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, supports people affected by the tragedy at Grenfell Tower by providing information about financial help, housing, health and other services available to residents.
Information is arranged by topic, or you can search for keywords. For regular updates, read the newsletter.
- Business support
- Education and schools
– Rehousing residents from Grenfell Tower and Grenfell Walk
– Rehousing residents from the Walkways
- Immigration, passports and visas
- Initial Report – Independent Grenfell Recovery Taskforce
- Key workers
- Lancaster West update
- Missing people
- Money and benefits
- Overseas relatives
- Police family liaison officers
- Replacement documents
- Support for Young People and Childcare